Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pill Round Blue L498 I Get Bad Migrane Headaches And My Aunt Gave Me A Blue Round Pill With 224 Written On One Side?

I get bad migrane headaches and my aunt gave me a blue round pill with 224 written on one side? - pill round blue l498

I wonder if anyone knows what it is. It is blue, round, and a little Speckly, and 224 on the back and only one line in the middle on the front. Someone told me it was a 30 mg oxycodone, but I'm not sure. My pharmacy was closed, so I know anyone here.?

4 comments:

c8grey said...

This description corresponds to the 30-mg dose produced new generic Roxicodone of Caraco Pharmaceutical, which has just been made available in mid-May, it ranges from 30 mg of oxycodone. It is so new that it is not likely to find that picture online.

This is a prescription drug with severe high propensity for abuse. You should consult a physician before trying out their headaches, it.

fllady61 said...

Chances are this drug Ergomar.

They tend to be dyed under the rainbow toungue dissolved. Now regular pills. My mother has taken years. It is possible that a generic product.

Ask your aunt that was the pill.

fllady61 said...

Chances are this drug Ergomar.

They tend to be dyed under the rainbow toungue dissolved. Now regular pills. My mother has taken years. It is possible that a generic product.

Ask your aunt that was the pill.

Jared said...

Yes, it is 30 mg oxycodone. If you Niavaran opiates could be in many vomiting. Be careful.

Post a Comment