Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Can I Buy To Hide My Cords Help, I Wall Mounted My TV, Now What!?!?!?!?

Help, i wall mounted my TV, Now what!?!?!?!? - what can i buy to hide my cords

Ok I was just on the wall of my 32 "LCD HD here ..... my questions or concerns are fixed

1) My custom antenna cables behind my TV ... What?
2) My chains, none of them reach the wall of my ... What?
3) How do I hide my strings a little?
4) I've just bought an HD antenna ... But do not see any difference should it?
5) I have a little bit S "a better piture ... How can I do that?
6) anything I can do to help my wall of television?

Everything and nothing Amazng .. thankl that sooooo much!

1 comments:

TV TECH-man® said...

1) Get an angle "90 degrees to the right or RF antenna cable

2) Use an extension cord with a sharp increase in the 6th edition

3) Make .... inventive use of sizes below the support for DVD and TV cable / satellite and the amplifier Dolby ..... Then get a large glass and vertical long stick fake flowers in them as you find in a hobby / craft store .... need to hide the cables, especially if you tie them together.

4) A satellite dish HD is another .... It displays HD-TV channels MUST prime time TV programs in HD picture quality. Then the default settings in the menu program, you should seek the opportunity to be "Digital" programming that is different from the analog programming to .... Sony and Samsung are separated in some models, which can process up to 20 minutes to search the entire "digital spectrum" for TV stations ...

5) The "S-thing" you refer to the connection S-Video ... Super Video. "
It is low resolution and if not so, worth, with ....
He composed and HDMI .... These are high-definition, use them ......

6) You a pleasant place and a picture frame around the TV or have a 3-dimensional frame, with various art forms such as paper mache, and dried flowers / artificial flowers or disabled to visit with neon lights under cars (this option can continue you watch TV)

Have fun.

Post a Comment