Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where To Buy Chewing Tobacco Australia Where Can I Buy Mint Snuff (no Nicotine) In NYC? I Know I Can Get In Online, But I Don't Have The Time.?

Where can I buy mint snuff (no nicotine) in NYC? I know I can get in online, but I don't have the time.? - where to buy chewing tobacco australia

I will leave this week and he wants to use it to stop chewing snuff. I tested the patch and things before, it works well, but I'm bored, I'm looking forward to the tobacco mint in NYC / municipalities will receive, but do not have time to sit s' and wait in line .... Please help ASAP!

3 comments:

JohnC said...

Site does not appear Mint Snuff in New York that carry their products. Probably a good thing, because it produces unpleasant. It is heavy and sticky, and you will not leave. I have tried and Smokey Mountain, but both are terrible. You should try to Hooch Snuff. It feels more like snuff, and has worked for me, if not other work.

You can get on the Internet (and from http://www.hoochsnuff.com/ in 2 to 3 days (but only if you buy 4 or more.)

ncguy676... said...

Save your money and the taste does not work ****

Spoosh said...

You do not know, New York, but you should try to have the station a little world down there, and you can hear griping Station.Opposite up to Westchester gas can in any job you 5bucks.Hope this helps some.
Not interfere in your life, but you must not do these things is very addictive and it is time to kill, but not his pious $ 5 every 2 days or less, supplemented by a good car in 10 of these will help years.Hope and I regret the bodega butt ever add. Bye.

Post a Comment