Saturday, January 2, 2010

Concealed Carry Pants "A Good Concealed Carry Holster"?

"A Good Concealed Carry Holster"? - concealed carry pants

Brothers "OK" in his arms: "I have a question for you. I own a" concealed carry "lincense and that in the last 5 years. My favorite weapon is a Glock Model 36 to make. I like the ACP-Round shot 45 by its energy efficiency and 1 station. However, it is difficult to carry comfortably. I live in Oklahoma and the weather is easy in general, a jacket or coat, which help in the winter months. I meant that size, "Mexicans "(I know, thou shalt not carry a Glock so) and I have a paddle holster. However, any method I can always re-arms and always concerned about their exposure. some of you have a proposal for a good grip or transportation is the Hat device convenient and discreet? "I had a S & W 442" Airweight "in 38 + p opt for a comfortable and lockable gun find. (And yes, you" antis "there), who carries a gun every day if I ' m pants that I carry a gun!:) Thank FireMedic09

0 comments:

Post a Comment