Friday, January 1, 2010

Olive Oil Market Which Type Of Olive Oil Is Best For Massage, Healthy Face And Skin ?

Which type of Olive oil is best for Massage, healthy face and skin ? - olive oil market

I read (online), that is olive oil is best for your skin and health. My face is a riot of acne and its rough (not smooth) and has small spots under the eyes. I read that rubbing your face after washing with warm water helps a lot.

I bought "Figgaro" market of olive oil, but after applying .. I felt as if nothing was absorbed by the face! .. I felt that I am ready to make grilled / fried [: P]

Please help me, what kind of oil is best suited for this purpose. Here are my options market

Extra-virgin olive oil Olitalia
Leonardo extra virgin olive oil
Leonardo olive-pomace oil
Figgaro-virgin olive oil [this is wat i] tries

If possible, whether it is successful and accurate application.

.. I'm sorry to be so young [: P]

Health!

0 comments:

Post a Comment