Friday, January 15, 2010

Sydney Tourist Map I From India And Looking To Go To Sydney As A Tourist. But Everyone Says I Cant Get A Tourist Visa?

I from India and looking to go to sydney as a tourist. But everyone says I cant get a tourist visa? - sydney tourist map

Actually, I'm an electronics engineer working with TCS for the past 7 months. I went in 2005 itself. When I visa officers that they all say not, or only get a tourist visa as an original only 23 years underground and never never traveled outside India. Thus, the Australian government would do the heart to resolve the feeling and can not return to India.
Please can someone tell me what this is all absurd. Not able to travel to Australia to see their beauty ???????
Please let me know if u guys someone who is the same situation as me had to know?
Also tell me whether my visa was rejected by chance, can create problems for me in the future, if I go abroad?

3 comments:

silverdr... said...

It is best to consult the website of immigration to Australia. Never heard of sanctions on tourist visas, because you have not left your country! You may do so via the Internet, and is cheap - about AU $ 20, I think.

LaMaripo... said...

It sounds like rubbish to me! Thousands of Indians travel to Australia each year. We love the tourists!

I do not think you should go to a visa officer, you're probably on your travel agent, because only a holiday visa.

If you do not have clean criminal record and take a return flight, so it should go.

Have you received the visa is refused in one country can have an impact, but depends on the reason. I doubt that the visa will be rejected if your record is clean.

VIRDS said...

The best thing to do, some of his visa and can visit many will be found quickly. The nature of the "Do I need a visa" in Google and all information is available.

Post a Comment